The Pagoda at Nachi Shrine
Nachi Shrine is one of the Kumano Sanzan 3 Grand Shrines and a major pilgrimage destination.
Located on the side of Mt. Nachisan, the Nachi Shrine area features several shrines as well as temples flawlessly combining Japanese ancestry belief (Shinto) with Buddhism, one of the main objectives of the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage route.
The temple area offers a great view down to Nachi Waterfall, the tallest waterfall in Japan. This shot features the picturesque deep red three-story pagoda of Seganto-ji Temple on the left and the full view of the waterfall on the right. A picture that truly captures the spirit of Japan!
3744 x 5616 pixels @ 300 dpi
Extended UseThis license type allows you to use the images that you purchase for commercial, web, digital or print purposes.
In addition, the following terms apply:
- You may:
- Use the images for commercial purposes
- Use the images on your websites, blogs or other digital media
- Use the images for printed media
- You may not:
- Use the images in TV or Film
- Sub-license or resell the images
- Transfer or distribute the images to another party
- Provide others within your organization access to the images
- Use the image in your own logo or trademark
- Use the image in any illegal manner (e.g., pornography, defamatory content etc.)
- You are not required to credit Classic Kyoto Photography when using the images, except for editorial purposes where “Licensor Name” should be added.
- If you make any changes to the original image, the rights of the original image remain with Classic Kyoto Photography.
- You may: