Nanzenji in Fall
Nanzenji Temple (南禅寺), whose spacious grounds are located at the base of Kyoto's forested Higashiyama mountains, is one of the most important Zen temples in all of Japan. This image features the roof of the Hojo, the former head priest's residence and Nanzenji's main hall, surrounded by autumn leaves.
4752 x 3168 pixels @300 dpi
Extended UseThis license type allows you to use the images that you purchase for commercial, web, digital or print purposes.
In addition, the following terms apply:
- You may:
- Use the images for commercial purposes
- Use the images on your websites, blogs or other digital media
- Use the images for printed media
- You may not:
- Use the images in TV or Film
- Sub-license or resell the images
- Transfer or distribute the images to another party
- Provide others within your organization access to the images
- Use the image in your own logo or trademark
- Use the image in any illegal manner (e.g., pornography, defamatory content etc.)
- You are not required to credit Classic Kyoto Photography when using the images, except for editorial purposes where “Licensor Name” should be added.
- If you make any changes to the original image, the rights of the original image remain with Classic Kyoto Photography.
- You may: