Houkanji Pagoda at Sunset
Hokan-ji Temple is known colloquially as Yasaka-no-to (Yasaka Pagoda). It is a 46-meter tall pagoda with graceful, sloping roofs on each tier, which lies in the middle of an old Kyoto neighborhood, between Kiyomizu-dera Temple and Yasaka-jinja Shrine. It is one of the unexpected treasures that reward the person on a casual stroll through the Higashiyama District.
5369 × 3579 pixels @300 dpi
Extended UseThis license type allows you to use the images that you purchase for commercial, web, digital or print purposes.
In addition, the following terms apply:
- You may:
- Use the images for commercial purposes
- Use the images on your websites, blogs or other digital media
- Use the images for printed media
- You may not:
- Use the images in TV or Film
- Sub-license or resell the images
- Transfer or distribute the images to another party
- Provide others within your organization access to the images
- Use the image in your own logo or trademark
- Use the image in any illegal manner (e.g., pornography, defamatory content etc.)
- You are not required to credit Classic Kyoto Photography when using the images, except for editorial purposes where “Licensor Name” should be added.
- If you make any changes to the original image, the rights of the original image remain with Classic Kyoto Photography.
- You may: