A Heron of the Kamogawa
A great variety of wildlife can be found along the Kamogawa river in Kyoto, incuding many species of herons, eygrets and cranes (collectively known as sagi in Japanese). They gather to feast on the young ayu and other fish that can be spotted in the shallows.
4716 × 3144 pixels @ 300 dpi
Extended UseThis license type allows you to use the images that you purchase for commercial, web, digital or print purposes.
In addition, the following terms apply:
- You may:
- Use the images for commercial purposes
- Use the images on your websites, blogs or other digital media
- Use the images for printed media
- You may not:
- Use the images in TV or Film
- Sub-license or resell the images
- Transfer or distribute the images to another party
- Provide others within your organization access to the images
- Use the image in your own logo or trademark
- Use the image in any illegal manner (e.g., pornography, defamatory content etc.)
- You are not required to credit Classic Kyoto Photography when using the images, except for editorial purposes where “Licensor Name” should be added.
- If you make any changes to the original image, the rights of the original image remain with Classic Kyoto Photography.
- You may: