1. Included in the Fare
1. Cost of photographer.
2. Not Included in the Fare
1. Expenses other than those specified in the preceding Article 1
2. Medical expenses for injuries and illness.
3. Food and drink.
3. Special Conditions of application
1. These tours are not baby carriage-friendly. Not recommended for children under 12 years old.
2. Clients who require special attention from Classic Kyoto Photography (C.K.P.) due to chronic disease, general ill-health, pregnancy or physical handicap, shall advise C.K.P. of this when applying for the tour. C.K.P. shall comply with these requests to the extent deemed reasonable. C.K.P. may refuse a client's application if conditions at tour destinations and facilities are such that safe, smooth tour operation cannot be guaranteed, or require the client to be accompanied by an escort.
3. If C.K.P. determines that the client needs medical treatment by a physician due to illness, disease or other reasons during the tour, C.K.P. shall take measures necessary to ensure smooth operation of the tour. All costs resulting from such measures shall be borne by the client.
4. Independent activities of the client's own choosing shall not be arranged by C.K.P. during the tour.
5. C.K.P. may refuse a client if it determines that he or she threatens to inconvenience or interfere with the activities of the tour.
6. C.K.P. may also refuse client participation in the tour for operational reasons.
4. Cancellation by C.K.P.
1. C.K.P. may cancel the tour:
a. When the client is unfit to join the tour owing to illness or for other reasons.
b. When it becomes evident that the client threatens to cause embarrassment or inconvenience, or might otherwise interfere with the smooth running of the tour.
c. In the event of a natural disaster, bad weather, civil disturbance, suspension of travel services, government orders or other circumstances beyond C.K.P.'s control, and when safe and smooth operation has become impossible, or there is a valid reason to believe that the tour cannot continue.
d. When the client demands things that are beyond the reasonable scope of the details in the Terms.
5. Cancellation After Departure
1. Cancellation by Client
a. When the client leaves the tour for personal reasons, C.K.P. will consider it a forfeiture of contracted rights and claims to a refund.
2. Cancellation by C.K.P.
C.K.P. may cancel the tour after the departure time in the following cases:
a. When the client is unable to continue the tour owing to illness or other factors.
b. When the client seems to disturb the tour by negligence of instruction from the photographer or violent deeds or menace which otherwise jeopardizes safety, or smooth tour operation.
6. Payment of Fare
Payment in full of fare must be made in Japanese yen at the start of the tour.
Participants 12 years of age or more shall be charged adult fare.
8. Recommendation for Travel Insurance
During travel, injuries may incur large medical bills or transportation costs. Accidents may also result in claims for damages and compensation which are difficult to collect from the offender. To secure against such instances, we recommend taking out travel insurance.
The client shall pay the expenses incurred from client injury or illness or from other independent activity.
Some temples/shrines don't allow images taken on their premises to be used for commercial purposes. If the client wishes to use images for commercial purposes the client will obtain permission from the temple/shrine beforehand.
The photographs in our tour galleries, although taken along the routes, are for illustration purposes only. The actual scenes may vary according to the season and situation.
Clients with special needs such as physical disabilities, illnesses, chronic diseases etc., shall notify C.K.P. when submitting the application.